DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our members, guests and visitors, thus we uphold to keep all personal information private, in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. This privacy notice will explain how our organization collects, uses, stores and protects your data.
What do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, gender at birth, nationality, date of birth)
- Contact details (clinic address, home address, phone number, email address)
- Employment details
- Social Media Profile and/or postings and information.
How may we collect your data?
You directly provide with most of the data collected when you:
- Register for annual convention, activities and other registration;
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback;
- Contact our office via email, telephone or visit us at our office;
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How may we use your data?
We collects data to:
- Process your registration and provide certificate for attended activities;
- Email you updates about our organization's activities
If you agree as a member, we will share your data with other medical societies and organizations if asked to represent the society.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every member and guests is entitled to the following:
- The right to request for copies of your personal data;
- The right to request to correct any information you believe is Inaccurate;
- The right to request to erase, restrict and object to processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
Unless one of the conditions above applies, we will not use or disclose your personal information without your prior written consent. Changes to our privacy notice
We keep its privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on our web page.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at:...........